On Wednesday, January 29th 2020, join the Student Health Promotion team as we participate in Bell Let’s Talk Day at KPU! The annual Bell Let’s Talk Day campaign aims to reduce the stigma associated with mental health, and promote awareness and understanding.
Check out the following activities taking place on campus for Bell Let’s Talk Day:
- Bell Let’s Talk Day Information Booths | 10AM-1PM
- Stop by and learn about Bell Let’s Talk Day and pick up a free, Bell Let’s Talk toque
- Locations: Surrey Main Atrium, Richmond Rotunda, Langley (near the cafeteria), and Tech Main Lobby
- FREE Yoga for Mindfulness | 2-3PM
- Location: KPU Surrey Gymnasium
- Bell Let’s Talk Resource Fair | 3:00-4:30PM
- Learn about resources offered by KPU and the KSA that supports student mental health and overall wellbeing
- Location: KPU Surrey Cedar Conference Centre
Remember, for every text, mobile and long distance call, Bell Let’s Talk Day video view on social media, tweet using #BellLetsTalk, and use of the Facebook frame or Snapchat filter on January 29th, Bell will donate 5 cents to Canadian mental health programs.
Every interaction counts on Bell Let’s Talk Day, so let’s make a bigger difference in 2020! Don’t forget to use the hashtags #BellLetsTalk and #BellLetsTalkKPU
For more information, please contact [email protected]